Digital Clock

Just random thoughts about new learning tools.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thing 47 - Evaluation

Well I thought I should get this evaluation done before the deadline. I will continue to "play" with the tools I haven't tried yet. This project was a rewarding experience and I wish I had had more time to devote to this project. With working 3 different jobs out of town and doing a kitchen renovation, my time has been very limited these last few months and I don't get much time to get on the computer to "explore" like I used to. I will continue to use a lot of the tools that I found helpful and hopefully be able to share and pass on some of my new knowledge. I hope this group continues to put things out there for us to access to broaden our horizons.

Thank you to all that contributed to this wonderful project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Example